All people who access the campsite are obliged to comply with and be aware of the general provisions of the Internal Regime Regulations and abide by Decree 26/2018 of January 23 on the Organization and Classification of Tourism Camps in Andalusia.
General rules of coexistence and prohibitions
– Respect the general rules of coexistence, morality, decency and public order.
– Hours of silence: from 01.00 to 07.00 in the morning.
– Respect the speed limit of 10 km./hour.
– Prohibition to circulate from 00.00 to 07.00.
– Leave the camping ground in the same conditions in which it was found.
– Comply with the rules and conditions regarding the use of water for its proper use.
– Selective collection of solid waste.
– Forbidden to leave waste outside the containers intended for it.
– Make proper use of the facilities.
– It is not allowed to use the acoustic signals of the vehicles.
ATTENTION: FORBIDDEN TO MAKE A FIRE BETWEEN JUNE 1 AND OCTOBER 15
Norms for the prevention of emergencies and how to act.
In case of fire:
- If you detect a fire, try to control it immediately with the help of the nearest extinguisher, without risking it at any time and only if you have observed how the fire started.
- If you have not been able to control it immediately, quickly notify the campsite staff. If you cannot locate them, notify the fire department immediately.
In case of receiving the evacuation order.
- Immediately stop what you are doing.
- Notify people close to you who haven’t heard about it, but don’t waste time looking for them: they may already be out.
- Go immediately but without running to the outside of the premises through the nearest exit. Do not dawdle in collecting personal belongings, documents or any other material.
- Do not use a car or caravan.
- Do not back up unless the escape route is blocked by fire or smoke.
- Once outside, go to the meeting point and do not leave it until instructed to do so. Do not return to the evacuated area under any circumstances.
From 8:30 a.m. At 11:00 p.m.
Check-out time limit
(After the cut-off time, the day’s stay will be charged)
Emergency telephone numbers
959 494 470
959 495 149
959 524 562 | 959 489 574
959 311 649 | 062
959 495 111 | 092